Browsing by Author "Pasichnyk, V."
Now showing 1 - 11 of 11
Results Per Page
- ItemAccessibility analysis of scientific libraries web resources(2019-06-26) Pasichnyk, V.; Shestakevych, T.; Kunanets, N.; Rzheuskyi, A.; Andrunyk, V.; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversityA complex system of social and educational inclusion needs competent analysis to make it possible proper management and comprehensive improvement. To analyze one of the actual facets of such a system, namely, its ICT support, it is necessary to take into account the various needs of socially vulnerable people. A set of guidance to web accessibility is a convenient instrument, that provides various approaches in designing goods and technologies. Among other, such guidance helps to design websites with no access barriers, which is extremely important for people with special needs. To analyze the websites and different online resources, which might be of interest to a person with special needs during the social and educational inclusion, a list of characteristics was developed. It must be taken into account the classification and the structure of information materials, website`s structure, design, etc. The unification of the ICT for people, involved in educational and social inclusion, will improve informational and technological support of such process.
- ItemBuilding an ontology for system analysis(2018-06-18) Burov, Ye.; Pasichnyk, V.; Katrenko, A.; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversitySystem analysis as scientific and engineering discipline underpins research and development in other areas. However, system analysis models and methods are often taught separately and, as a result, system analyst cannot form a holistic understanding of this area. In order to deepen our understanding of system analysis’ concepts and relations the ontology of this area was built. It was constructed based on models and methods of system analysis considered as knowledge patterns. The concept of system was selected as a central concept of ontology. Other important concepts, such as goal, function, decision and process are relating to it. Finally, the applications of created system analysis ontology for teaching system analysis in high school and as a part of semantic grid are discussed.
- ItemContext modelling in process of developing employment solutions(2018-06-18) Zavushchak, I.; Burov, Ye.; Pasichnyk, V.; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversityThe intelligent decision making requires the consideration of current contextual information. The article is devoted to construction of formal models for the presentation and usage of contextual information for decision-making in the field of employment. The paper analyses existing approaches to the definition of the concept of context at the conceptual level. The results of comparison of formal context models taking into consideration the requirements for employment business processes are presented. The ontological approach is selected as a basis for contextual models specification. The paper presents the formal representation of the context models for business operations of the employment sector. The model of contextual graphs for the solution of the problem of employment business operations context refinement was developed.
- ItemE-tourism recommender systems: a survey and development perspectives(Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, 2017) Artemenko, O.; Kunanets, O.; Pasichnyk, V.; PHEE Bukovinian University; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversityThis paper describes main modern tendencies of the design and development of intelligent information technologies, implementing process of generating recommendations in tourism recommender systems. The basic trends of the e-tourism information technology tools are analyzed to show importance of creation for multitask, multykontent mobile e-tourism recommender systems with decision support functions in terms of the tourism group, which is regarded as a single collective user.
- ItemFog computing and Big data in projects of class smart city(2018-06-18) Duda, O.; Kunanets, N.; Matsiuk, O.; Pasichnyk, V.; Rzheuskyi, A.; Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversityThe possibilities of using the information technology of foggy computing, which implements the processes of selecting primary messages from sensory nodes and their processing, and further transferring the results of primary computing to server environments based on information technology platforms of cloud type are analyzed in the article. It is noted that both of the approaches – mist and cloud computing – can be effectively used in a wide range of applications, in particular those that are used in information and technology complexes of “smart cities”. The system of parameters which distinguishes a separate class of information technologies called Big data is analyzed in the paper. The analysis made it possible to fix 10 basic parameters of the so-called 10 v, with the help of which a separate class of information technologies is allocated. Big data technologies, along with the technologies of foggy and cloud computing are elements of a powerful information technology platform that allows us to solve a wide range of problems for smart cities. The authors illustrated the systemtechnological connections of these classes of information technologies and analyzed the possibilities of their use in the context of implementation of the information technology project “Ternopil Smart city”.
- ItemIntellectual innovative system for personalized support of tourist trips(Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, 2016) Pasichnyk, V.; Savchuk, V.The main goal of the article is generalization of intellectual innovation project of information system “Mobile information assistant of the tourist” (MIAT), which provide a full-featured integrated information and technological support to tourists during planning and implementation stages of his journey using a wide range of modern information technologies. About two-thirds of today's tourists use information technology to plan and support their journey, while a significant number of them use mobile computer and telecommunications devices. The result of the research made by the group of researchers of the University “Lviv Polytechnic” is the project of innovative intelligent system “Mobile information assistant of a tourist” oriented on IT support of the user in planning and realization of his/her tourist trip in accordance with information technology slogan “EVERYTHING! HERE! IMMEDIATELY!!!”.
- ItemModern methods of irrigation water purification by a mesh-filter using influence of low frequency vibration(2019-06-26) Bilokon, S.; Turbal, Y.; Kunanets, N.; Pasichnyk, V.; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversityThe article is devoted to the analysis of different methods of irrigation water purification from suspended particles. There have been considered the problems of irrigation water purification by using the low-frequency vibration technology and the effects arising from the influence of vibration on the water with different floating impurities. Vibration parameters that allow obtaining the effect of standing wave was substantiated. Also in the article have been disclosed the influence of low-frequency vibration on the quality of water purification depending on the types of pollution and their granulometric composition. Obtained the hydraulic characteristics of the mesh such as the effect of vibration on the pressure loss.
- ItemPartial semantic parsing of sentences by means of grammatically augmented ontology and weighted affix context-free grammar(Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, 2017) Davydov, M.; Lozynska, O.; Pasichnyk, V.; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversityIn spite of the fact that modern statistical and neural net based tools for parsing natural language texts supersede classical approaches there are still areas where generative grammars are used. These are areas where collection of universal parallel corpuses is still in the progress. National sign languages are among them. Ontologies and common sense databases play valuable role in parsing and translation of such languages. Grammatically augmented ontology (GAO) is an ontology extension that links phrases to their meaning. The link is established via special expressions that connect phrase meaning to grammatical and semantical attributes of words that constitute it. The article introduces a new approach to sentence parsing that is based on integration of ontology relations into productions of weighted affix context-free grammar (WACFG). For that reason a new parser for WACFG grammar was developed inspired by works of C.H.A. Koster. Basic properties of WACFG are discussed and the algorithm for selection and convertion of GAO expressions into the set of WACFG productions is provided. The proposed algorithm turned out to be feasible in the context of parsing and translating Ukrainian Spoken and Ukrainian Sign language. The developed approach for mixed semantical and syntactical sentence parsing was tested on the database of sentences from Ukrainian fairy tail by Ivan Franko “Fox Mykyta” where 92 % of sentences were correctly parsed.
- ItemPersonified information technology to support the tourist with excursion content in DAISY format(Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, 2016) Pasichnyk, V.; Lozytskyy, O.; Savchuk, V.The paper is devoted to a depth analysis of the intellectual processes of dynamic formation of personal audio and video content for mobile information support of a user during his touristic trip. The main goal is to develop methodological approaches that are appropriate to use for designing one of the subsystems of innovative intelligent system “MIAT” (Mobile Information Assistant of Tourists) that will provide formation and processing of audio and video content that is required for individual information technology of user support during realization his excursion. The authors examined the architecture of mobile audio travel guides and algorithmic synchronization tools of their multimedia content components. Travel guidebooks in DAISY format are proposed to use as sources of multimedia content that accompanies the trip or tour. The basic requirements for mobile subsystems of intelligent information systems “MIAT” are formed, so it is responsible for dynamic personalized audio and video support tourists during realization his trip.
- ItemSocial and communicative engineering as the newest type of engineering(Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, 2016) Кunanets, N.; Pasichnyk, V.; Fedonyuk, A.The authors describe a scientific substantiation of the concept “social and communicative engineering”, outline the object and the purpose of study of a new type of engineering, which is being actively formed and is objectively demanded in today's information society. Social and communicative engineering forms rules of the correct construction of social groups, of the setting of internal relations in them and regulations of the building of relationships with the outside world. The methods of social and communicative engineering are specific techniques used for the designing and the construction of social and communicative technologies and systems, and also scientific, where the leading one is the system analysis. Social and communicative engineering, in the authors’ interpretation, is a set of methods, tools and means which, when is used systematically, allows to design and create the qualitative and effective social and communicative technologies and systems. In other words, social and communicative engineering is the science that investigates the processes of construction, projecting and creation of social and communicative technologies and systems. Social and communicative engineering, as the science that studies the processes of designing and creating of social and communicative systems, is in demand, particularly during the formation of the system of relations between members of different parties and political platforms, ideological beliefs of various communities through the establishing of communications, particularly with the engagement of possibilities of the information spreading through social networks.
- ItemThe technology of augmented and virtual reality in teaching children with ASD(Lublin, 2018-06-26) Andrunyk, V.; Shestakevych, T.; Pasichnyk, V.; Lviv Polytechnic National UniversityThe special feature of teaching children with special needs is the need to take into account their needs and abilities. An integral part of the process of teaching students with autism is the provision of communication, the development of social skills and academic (traditional) training. For the development and improvement of the system of IT support for the training of children with autism, the most promising directions are the technologies of an Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). The model of data flows in such support system allows determining its basic features and principles of operation in the system. To train Social and household orientation for students with autism, several social scenarios were proposed, using the VR and AR technologies.