Econtechmod. – 2013. – Vol. 2, No. 4
Permanent URI for this collection
International quarterly journal on economics in technology, new technologies and modelling processes.
Econtechmod : an international quarterly journal on economics in technology, new technologies and modelling processes. – Lublin ; Rzeszow, 2013. – Volum 2, number 4. – 93 p.
Browsing Econtechmod. – 2013. – Vol. 2, No. 4 by Title
Now showing 1 - 14 of 14
Results Per Page
- ItemDefinition of the semantic metrics on the basis of thesaurus of subject area(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Lytvyn, V.; Semotuyk, O.; Moroz, O.The paper proposes an approach to construction of semantic metrics based on thesaurus of the domain of linguistics. The process of constructing a thesaurus is described. A way is proposed to use the built knowledge base to find potential partners who are engaged in similar research issues in the subject area for which thesaurus was constructed.
- ItemInfluence of some speed parameters on the dynamics of nonlinear flexural vibrations of a drill column(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Pukach, P.; Kuzio, I.; Nytrebych, Z.We investigate the influence of the motion of fluid flushing the cutter of a well drilling column, and the angular rotational velocity upon dynamic characteristics of its flexural vibrations. We take into account the nonlinear elastic features of column material. As a base of the research we took the Galerkin method and the Van der Pol method. Combining those two methods made possible to obtain the relations describing the main parameters of the dynamical process in both nonresonance and resonance case.
- ItemMethod of choosing vectors for investment strategies implementation(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Baydala, N.; Kniaz, S.; Pauk, O.Statement of the problem. In market conditions, the investment activity of enterprises requires diversification of objects and methods of investment. This helps to minimize investment risks, stabilize cash flows in space and time, as well as to increase the guarantee of successful implementation of investment to the entities, which take indirect participation in investment processes. The problem consists in the absence of scientifically grounded methodological regulations regarding the selection of methods of the investment strategies implementation. Consequently, most of the investment decisions are based on an intuitive approach which reduces the possibility of opportuneness and completion in the implementation of purposes established by investors’.
- ItemMethod of morphological analysis of enterprise management organizational structure(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Heorhiadi, N.; Iwaszczuk, N.; Vilhutska, R.The essence of the method of morphological analysis of enterprise management organizational structure is described in the article. Setting levels of morphological decomposition and specification of sets of elements are necessary for morphological analysis. Based on empirical research identified factors that influence the formation and use of enterprises management organizational structures.
- ItemOptimization of linear parametric circuits in the frequency domain(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Shapovalov, Yu.; Mandziy, B.; Bachyk, D.The possibility of application of the frequency symbolic method of analysis of linear parametric circuits to the decision of optimization tasks is considered. There are examples of optimization of single- and doublecircuit parametric amplifier using the objective function based on the calculation of parametric transfer function of a circuit with a symbolic representation of the parameters of the parametric capacity. By the frequency symbolic method the parametric transfer functions are approximated by trigonometric polynomials of Fourier.
- ItemProblems investment support innovative development of the national economy and solutions(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Paranchuk, S.; Korbutyak, A.This paper highlights the main problems of investment support innovative development of the national economy. Noted the need for incentives to attract venture capital, create an enabling institutional environment for innovation, fostering innovation at all stages, creating a legal environment conducive to high-tech industries, the development of intellectual property, development of specific infrastructure innovation.
- ItemSales channels selection for small industrial enterprises based on qualitative-quantitative characteristic criteria(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Shpak, N.; Kyrylych, T.In the article, the qualitative and quantitative criteria to compare and evaluate separately direct and indirect sales channels for small industrial enterprises are systemized; the diagnostics of such channels is carried out for concrete enterprise, the application of graphical radar method for comparative analysis is substantiated, the use of the radar method is improved taking into account the weight function of characteristic criteria, the mechanism of diversification of sales channels for a small industrial enterprise is proposed.
- ItemSome features of application the delayed feedback controlmethod to Cournot-Puu duopoly model(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Iwaszczuk, N.; Kavalets, I.The Cournot-Puu duopoly model is considered. Delayed feedback control method (DFC-method) is applied to this model. The dependence of rate coming of the system at Cournot equilibrium on the feedback coefficient K choice is shown. The optimal value of this coefficient is defined. The dependence of rate coming of the system at Cournot equilibrium on parameter cr (the ratio of marginal cost firms) is set. The application of DFC-method with two control laws to duopoly model is considered.
- ItemStrategic solutions of business innovation-driven growth mainstreaming(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Smolinska, N. V.The method of development of the business innovation capacity and corporate culture level evaluation, that allows identification of this level growth or deterioration within the specific period of time, is the key problem of the article. The data received permit to work out the matrix “the level of corporate culture vs. the level of innovation capacity” of the business in order to reveal the business’ position in this matrix and select the innovation-driven growth strategy of this business.
- ItemStructuring expenses of industrial enterprises in the evaluation process of its production and sales potential(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Emelyanov, A.; Kurylo, O.; Vysotskij, A.The essence of supply-side potential of industrial enterprises and conceptual bases its evaluation. Determined the importance of structuring the company's expenses in carrying out its assessment of supply possibilities. A method of allocating costs that are not dependent on the range of enterprise, for its species. Filed analytical expressions modified index of relative level of costs and the marginal rate of return products. A method for optimizing the production program of industrial enterprises in the evaluation and implementation of its supply-side potential.
- ItemThe instruments of the enterprises rating activity(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Kuzmin, O.; Melnyk, O.; Chyrkova, Yu.The necessity of enterprise rating activity based on multiple criteria, as well as the significance of selfrating in modern business environment has been proven. The tools for enterprise rating evaluation, including structured methods for rating, and a system of indicators for rating evaluation of the enterprise’s functioning were developed. Thereupon, technology of enterprises rating evaluation was improved and the procedure for selecting functional strategies for their activities according to rating results (partial and complex ratings and rankings) was proposed.
- ItemTheoretical approaches to communications management in IT industry of Ukraine(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Semenyshyn, V.; Oleksiv, I.In this article the theoretical approaches to communications management on the labour market of Ukrainian economy are presented. Moreover, the process of communications management on IT industry labour market is analyzed at macro- and micro- levels. Furthermore, the influences of methods of the state regulation on communications processes management of IT industry are discusses in the article.
- ItemЗміст до "Econtechmod" Volum 2, number 4(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013)
- ItemТитульний аркуш до "Econtechmod" Volum 2, number 4(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013)