- ItemAnalysis of modern investigations of vibratory processes of wheeled vehicles(Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2016) Zalutskyi, Yurii; Zhytenko, Oleksandr; Kuzio, IhorThe history and modern tendencies of development of cushioning systems are analyzed in this paper. The development of mathematical modelling as a process is denoted, the methods and means are described and the necessary information of model choosing is presented. It is focused on the development of simulation modelling. The approaches of researchers, recommendations, indexes and specific features of evaluation of motion evenness are described. The works of many scientists are dedicated to analysis of car vibrations, evaluation of motion evenness and vibration-proof features. Many of them are devoted to investigation of vibrations, to optimization of basic design parameters of the cushioning system of cars and to development of new cushioning systems which allow reducing of vibratory overloading of trucks of general purpose. Taking into account the problems of motion evenness from the point of view of vibration of cushioning parts, the works of scientists are based on the linear theory of cushioning and the simplest one-mass car models are considered. It is also established that the drawback of usage of such theory consists in the fact that it is impossible to overview separately the vibrations of cushioning parts, which weight transfers to elastic elements of the suspension, and non-cushioning parts. The overview of scientific works dedicated to investigation of dynamics of wheeled vehicles allows to show the limited possibilities of traditional passive suspension system according to continuously increasing requirements to modern structures and to substantiate the necessity of usage of controlled cushioning systems. Among the existing variants of controlled cushioning systems, the half-controlled systems, which are the most optimal from the point of view of motion evenness increasing, energy consumption, complexity of structural implementation and usage safety, are of the greatest interest nowadays. On the basis of analyzed materials, it may be concluded that there exists a great amount of scientific investigations in the field of motor vehicles vibrations many of which are devoted to improvement of vibration-proof features of cars. Also a number of works are dedicated to investigation of vibratory overloading of industrial, construction and agricultural motor vehicles which are engaged in transportation of cargo of general purpose. However, too small attention is payed to development of techniques of determination of design parameters of cushioning systems of trucks which are engaged in transportation of cargo of special purpose, for example, cars transportation, where essentially greater attention should be payed to vibratory loadings which act upon such cargo during uneven motion.
- ItemTwo-mass vibratory conveyor-manipulator with three-component electromagnetic drive(Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2016) Vrublevskyi, ІgorVibratory conveyor with three-component oscillations provides the opportunity to move the piece goods and details for any trajectory on a plane. Phase difference between independent horizontal (longitudinal or transverse) and vertical (normal) oscillations releases elliptical vibration of conveyor in plane perpendicular to the conveyor’s track. Elliptical vibrations allow increasing conveying velocity and inclination angle of conveyor’s track in comparison with the simplest linear vibrations. Three-component oscillations of the conveyor’s track are implemented by independent exciters of oscillations in the direction of conveying (longitudinal oscillations), oscillations in the direction perpendicular to conveying in plane (transverse oscillations) and oscillations in the direction perpendicular to conveying plane (normal oscillations) with phase difference between them. Conveying velocity of details moving upon the track varies with the change of phase difference angle and reaches a maximum with a certain angle, depending on several parameters. When electromagnetic exciters of longitudinal and normal oscillations are turned on, conveying details move in longitudinal direction. When electromagnetic exciters of transverse and normal oscillations are turned on, conveying details move in transverse direction. When electromagnetic exciters of longitudinal and transverse oscillations are turned on, conveying details rotate around their axes. When all three exciters are turned on, conveying details move at any trajectory. The change in the ratio of longitudinal and transverse amplitudes and phase difference angles between them allows changing the trajectory of details moving on conveyor’s track, making them not only move forward but rotate as well. That’s why such conveyor can be called a manipulator. The resilient system of two-mass vibratory conveyor-manipulator with three-component oscillations should have elastic pliability in three mutually perpendicular directions. It includes four resilient elements; each of them consists of two latticed leaf springs, fixed at the right angle to each other. The working body with conveying track is joined with reactive frame by resilient elements. Electromagnetic drive includes four electromagnetic exciters of longitudinal oscillations, four electromagnetic exciters of transverse oscillations and one electromagnetic exciter of normal oscillations. The bodies of electromagnets are fixed on the reactive frame and their anchors are fixed on the working body of conveyor-manipulator. A block diagram of the electrical control of conveyor-manipulator is referred. A voltage is supplied from two phases of threephase electricity to the coils of electromagnets through diodes, auto-transformers, switches and phase-shifter. The amplitudes of oscillations are regulated with aid of auto-transformers, phase difference between them and the change of conveying modes are carried by switches and phase-shifter. The oscillating system of vibratory conveyor-manipulator has six degrees of freedom and respectively six frequencies of natural oscillation. The formulas for calculating the vibratory conveyor-manipulator’s frequencies of natural oscillation are derived. Vibratory conveyor-manipulator with three-component electromagnetic drive was designed and manufactured. Its research and testing show the possibility of conveying details and piece goods at any trajectory.
- ItemWays of improvement of operational efficiency of hopper devices(Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2016) Koruniak, Petro; Shenbor, Vladyslav; Korendiy, Vitaliy; Bezpalov, Anatoliy; Brusentsov, VolodymyrThe operation of hopper devices, which are used in industry, civil engineering, agriculture and transport, is analyzed on the article. The external factors, which influence the process of charging, storing and discharging of loose cargo (freights) from hopper tanks, are overviewed. The subject of research of presented paper is the improvement of mechanisms of fracturing of products hangs-up (bridges) in hoppers at the stage of designing and setting up of hopper devices. In order to solve the stated problem the schemes of bridges fracturing and the structures of devices for debarment of products bridging and their uniform outflow from the hopper tank are proposed. The proposed schemes are based on the principles used in development of vibratory machinery with mechanical, cam and electromagnetic vibratory principles of structures forming. For cam spring device of bridges fracturing the technique of calculation of stiffness of elastic system and of the necessary forces for performing of technological process of bridges fracturing is presented and the recommendations for choosing of the stiffness of the system of elastic elements are suggested. For the hoppers with spring and electromagnetic blocks of bridges fracturing and of metered (batched) feeding of products the structural diagrams of devices are presented and the recommendations for usage of various modifications of devices are suggested. The influence of parameters of flat spring elements on the efficiency of devices operation is overviewed. The structural diagrams of devices with one-cycle and two-cycle electromagnetic vibration exciters and the modifications of elastic systems are considered. the structural diagram of the production prototype of the hopper feeder is presented. The materials of the article, the proposed structural diagrams, the operation scheme of the hopper feeder and the derived analytical formulas may be used by designers, researchers and technologists while improving of existent and developing of new devices.
- ItemExperimental improvement of the technology of cutting of high-pressure hoses with metal braid on hand cutting machine(Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2016) Karpenko, Mykola; Bogdevicius, Marijonas; Prentkovskis, OlegasIn the article the review of the problem of improvement of technology of high pressure hoses cutting on the hand cutting machines is analyzed. Different methods of cutting of high pressure hoses into the billets are overviewed and the quality of edge cuts of hoses is analyzed. The comparison of treatment on automatic cutting machines and on hand cutting machines is carried out. Different experimental techniques of improvement of the quality of edges cutting of high pressure hoses are presented. On the basis of experimental method, a new cutting technology which consists in maximally close fixation of high pressure hoses to the cutting disc is proposed. In the basic design of the hand cutting machine, the only supports are provided, so that the cutting of the edge section of high pressure hoses causes the metal braid loosening. The proposed technology excludes the scrolling and bending of high pressure hoses during cutting, so that the loosening of metal braid is also excluded. In the paper it is shown that the scheme of distribution of cutting forces during the cutting of high pressure hoses is presented and the mathematical model of determination of normal and tangential cutting forces is formed. With a help of tensiometric table the values of components of cutting forces during free and fixed cutting of high pressure hoses were defined and their comparison was performed. As a result of the use of this technology the edges of the cut off high pressure hoses meet the necessary requirements without using of complicated technological processes.
- ItemInvestigation of the influence of machining factors on the workpiece deformation mode in the chip-forming zone by the finite element method(Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2016) Stupnytskyy, VadymThe results of studies of the impact strength, temperature factors and parameters of cutting tool geometry on the formation of the stress-strain and thermodynamic state of surfaces with different types of engineering materials in the cutting process are described in the article. Analysis of simulation modeling of power, temperature and deformation parameters is the basis for making of forecasting models of influence of the structure and process parameters on the formation of complex operational properties of the product.