Econtechmod. – 2013. – Vol. 2, No. 4
Permanent URI for this collection
International quarterly journal on economics in technology, new technologies and modelling processes.
Econtechmod : an international quarterly journal on economics in technology, new technologies and modelling processes. – Lublin ; Rzeszow, 2013. – Volum 2, number 4. – 93 p.
- ItemTheoretical approaches to communications management in IT industry of Ukraine(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Semenyshyn, V.; Oleksiv, I.In this article the theoretical approaches to communications management on the labour market of Ukrainian economy are presented. Moreover, the process of communications management on IT industry labour market is analyzed at macro- and micro- levels. Furthermore, the influences of methods of the state regulation on communications processes management of IT industry are discusses in the article.
- ItemThe instruments of the enterprises rating activity(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Kuzmin, O.; Melnyk, O.; Chyrkova, Yu.The necessity of enterprise rating activity based on multiple criteria, as well as the significance of selfrating in modern business environment has been proven. The tools for enterprise rating evaluation, including structured methods for rating, and a system of indicators for rating evaluation of the enterprise’s functioning were developed. Thereupon, technology of enterprises rating evaluation was improved and the procedure for selecting functional strategies for their activities according to rating results (partial and complex ratings and rankings) was proposed.
- ItemMethod of morphological analysis of enterprise management organizational structure(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Heorhiadi, N.; Iwaszczuk, N.; Vilhutska, R.The essence of the method of morphological analysis of enterprise management organizational structure is described in the article. Setting levels of morphological decomposition and specification of sets of elements are necessary for morphological analysis. Based on empirical research identified factors that influence the formation and use of enterprises management organizational structures.
- ItemStructuring expenses of industrial enterprises in the evaluation process of its production and sales potential(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Emelyanov, A.; Kurylo, O.; Vysotskij, A.The essence of supply-side potential of industrial enterprises and conceptual bases its evaluation. Determined the importance of structuring the company's expenses in carrying out its assessment of supply possibilities. A method of allocating costs that are not dependent on the range of enterprise, for its species. Filed analytical expressions modified index of relative level of costs and the marginal rate of return products. A method for optimizing the production program of industrial enterprises in the evaluation and implementation of its supply-side potential.
- ItemStrategic solutions of business innovation-driven growth mainstreaming(Національний університет "Львівська політехніка", 2013) Smolinska, N. V.The method of development of the business innovation capacity and corporate culture level evaluation, that allows identification of this level growth or deterioration within the specific period of time, is the key problem of the article. The data received permit to work out the matrix “the level of corporate culture vs. the level of innovation capacity” of the business in order to reveal the business’ position in this matrix and select the innovation-driven growth strategy of this business.
- 1 (current)